Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I spent the last week in Washington visiting my grandparents with my mom and dad. I enjoyed my time away and with family but of course with the holiday i couldn't help but think about Zoey. I miss her alot. I can't help but think that this Thanksgiving was supposed to be different. I was supposed to be really pregnant and getting the house ready for a baby.

While on my trip I started reading the book Five People You Meet In Heaven. I am really enjoying it. Some of the ways things are talked about have helped me think about loosing Zoey in different ways. I am not normally a big reader i'm actually not a reader at all, and i had a hard time putting this book down.

While i was gone i decided to start a recipe page. I have been experimenting with different recipes and thought i would share the ones that come out good. I am trying to loose weight before I get pregnant again so I am cooking many low carb high protein recipes. Some of them might sound weird or even look weird but most of the stuff i have made tastes pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book too...and it influenced my current beliefs about the spirit world.

    ReplyDelete