Friday, May 13, 2011

13 Weeks

I am currently 13 weeks pregnant. It still feels a little unreal.

How I'm feeling: pretty good. I have had some pretty bad heartburn but nothing else too bad. I am sleeping a little better now which helps a lot. I feel tired all the time but I was like that with Zoey too.

Weight gain: 1 lb. I am hoping I won't gain very much this time.

Cravings: Lately I have really wanted Stuffing with cranberry sauce, Popsicles and fruit of all kinds. Luckily I haven't really had many food aversions yet.

Dr Apt: I had a check up on Monday. My mom came with me since Mike couldn't. The doctor said everything looked good after the cerclage and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Mike and I heard it at my 12 week ultrasound but not for very long.

2 comments:

  1. Glad everything is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 13 weeks! Glad you are feeling well. Keep it up, Momma!

    ReplyDelete