Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24 Weeks

It feels good to have made it to 24 weeks. When Zoey was born they told me if only she was 24 weeks they could have tried to save her but at 22 weeks she was too early. It's amazing to think in just 2 weeks they grow and change so much. According to my what to expect Iphone app Caleb is the size of a large eggplant. I have been feeling him move more and more everyday.

Not too much has been going on around here. I had a Dr. Appointment last week and with an exam the Dr. felt that everything was going really well. My cervix is still closed and long. My next Dr. Appointment is next Monday. Now that I am getting further along and things are going well my appointments are pretty low key and quick. I haven't had another ultrasound yet but I might be getting one in the next month or so. I kind of hope so cause it would be nice to see what is going on in there again.

Mike and I picked out a crib this last week. It was quite the challenge because we are trying to find as much as we can that is made in the USA.We feel like supporting the companies and people here in the US is important. Also it seems like the quality of products made here tends to be better. We also decided to decorate Calebs room in a beach kind of theme. We are going to use pictures from our travels mostly in Tahiti to base the room around. I plan to paint his room and start getting things together by the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment