Tuesday, August 2, 2011

25 Weeks

Each week it feels better and better to be another week along. I am still doing really well. No major pregnancy symptoms. I have been finding it more difficult to get comfortable at night which makes it hard to fall asleep. I know this is only going to get worse as Caleb and  I get bigger. I haven't had many crazy cravings so far. There have been things I really wanted at one time or another but once I ate them the craving went away. I am becoming much more excited about having a boy as time goes by. The more I use his name and find boy stuff also the more time I spend with my friend Leslie's 6 week old son helps a lot.

I had my normal every other week Dr. Appointment yesterday. Since I am going to Stanford and it is a teaching facility I saw a fellow (an OB dr who is learning to be a high risk OB) who was learning from my Dr. The fellow did my exam and spent the most time with me. My Dr came in after and talked to me and answered questions. They both said everything was looking really good still. I did my glucose test last week which I was nervous about because having PCOS puts me at a higher risk of having gestational diabetes. My test came out normal so I don't have to worry about changing my diet or giving myself insulin shots.

I have been gathering ideas and things for Calebs room. I got pictures from our trips printed and sent from shutterfly. I plan to get frames for them this week. I am also looking at fabrics because my sister is going to help me make a window valance and crib skirt. I have been adding to my pinterest in order to keep track of my ideas. In the next couple weeks Mike and I are planning to work on painting Calebs room, getting the crib ordered, putting things we will need into a registry, and all over getting the house closer to ready for a baby. 

This is the crib we are going to get but in white. It's made by baby's dream.






These are some of the pictures I printed to put up in Caleb's room. And some of the colors we are going to use for the walls.

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad to hear that things are going well with your pregnancy! You are so deserving of a sweet baby in your arms and you're going to have just that - in about 15 weeks or so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a baby dream crib and LOVE it. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete